Hackmasters: 8 Most Useful Mobile Business Apps
Hackmasters from UK, a new United Spaces-member, work daily with technology and design challenges. They will also work in close collaboration with United Spaces to grow our competence and supply our members with great solutions.
- Harvest. Every company needs good planning. Harvest is an easy tool for project planning, even in big teams.
- Mailchimp. You can design, schedule, share and analyze your newsletter with Mailchimp.
- Clara. Your personal assistant who book the meetings and also make sure you will be there. Artificial intelligence.
- Product Hunt. Will search the industry for latest news when it comes to office appliances (in this case: mobile apps, hardware, websites and tech creations).
- Pipedrive. With this CRM system you will keep your customer, and potential ones, organized.
- Slack. Daily chat communication for your team.
- Xero. An easier way to keep track of your company’s accounting and finance.
- Dropbox. Who needs big rooms full of folders, when there’s digital cloud storage services like Dropbox?
The best part? That all these mobile applications only costs a few dollar per month – or even better: some of them are completely free.